My finds from this weekend.
I had to work at my “real job” all weekend so I didn’t get a lot of hunting time in but Saturday I got out of work just in time to squeeze in an estate sale 15 minutes before they closed up shop. The house was chock full of crap and I wish I had way more time to dig around but I made due with the 15 minutes I had. In the basement I ended up finding an old cigar box full of vintage eyeglass frames from the 50’s along with a Bausch & Laumb Optics helpful hint guide and measuring tools. The basement was full of cigar boxes full of odds and ends… it was so hard to leave but the people running the sale had a long day and were ready to close up. Sigh. The woes of being a treasure hunter.
These items will be listed at Suite 22 soon, check back!
- ukumylele reblogged this from vintageshopgirl
- laron18 reblogged this from vintageshopgirl
- whateverbebe reblogged this from vintageshopgirl
- matthewlandillustration likes this
- jayy-lena reblogged this from vintageshopgirl
- dianalueken likes this
- infinitychelsea reblogged this from vintageshopgirl
- giantvintagesunglasses likes this
- inspywear reblogged this from vintageshopgirl
- thatsillogical likes this
- closeupfaraway said: That’s crappy. If you are there to spend money, we are there to make money. We “close” our sales at 4, but if there are still people shopping we let them stay (within reason.) I passed so many good sales this Saturday, not that I need more stuff.
- artdec0 likes this
- mortalcompass likes this
- rosehillvintage reblogged this from vintageshopgirl
- bluegypsy likes this
- azjunkgirl likes this
- notyouraverageharlot likes this
- misterprankster likes this
- misterprankster said: Very cool!
- vintageshopgirl posted this